PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
In short: Enchanted Planet complies with all known UK consumer laws and EU directives.
Risk/Title The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods even though ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
Your right of cancellation
Limitation of Liability
- Format of the Contract
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by Enchanted Planet.
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order.
- An acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will be sent shortly after your order. However, we do have the right to terminate the contract in the event that the goods are unavailable, mis-priced or cleared funds are not received.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order.
- The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock we will not accept your order. If after acceptance or job order the Supplier discovers within [14 days] of our acceptance of your order that the goods are unavailable we may terminate the contract and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found within 14 days of accepting your order, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14 day period, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, unless agreed.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
- There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whatsoever unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- The goods you order will be delivered via The most effective means deemed fit, to the address you give when you place your order.
- Orders placed on a working day will be processed that day (24 hours), provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier’s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier, the Supplier may:
- store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until the Supplier has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
- the goods, and
- all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account.
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 14 days after you receive the goods (see below).
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by hand post or email, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Notification by phone is not sufficient.
- Except in the case of faulty or mis-described goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown within the Returns on Line section of the website. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of faulty or mis-described goods we shall, after receiving notification in accordance with clause 7.3 or 7.4, either collect the goods from you or ask you to return the goods yourself and possibly refund you the reasonable postage costs.
- Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- Except in the case of faulty or mis-described goods, if you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- All goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s approval.
- If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via email within 7 working days
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via email, as soon as possible, but in any event within 14 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
- Subject to 9.2 below, if you are a consumer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the Supplier or by its employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Goods purchased by mail order that prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to the Company within 14 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions. Items are returned carriage paid, unused and in their original condition to secure a refund. Items must be returned complete with all packaging in good condition. The Company is not obliged to make any offer to refund, credit or exchange goods if received outside the 14 day period. Items not returned within 14 days will be subject to a restocking fee of not less than 15% (this does not affect statutory rights) should the Company agree to accept the goods. We cannot accept for return non – stock / special order items once supplied unless there is a specific manufacturing defect. We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, retain your proof of postage for use in the event of any claim. To offset the cost of order processing, the Purchaser will be charged a handling fee in accordance with costs incurred by the Company on all returned goods unless the Company accepts liability for any unsuitable or faulty item. An amount no greater than 25% of the original purchase price will be applied.
- Products we are unable to refund
In the interests of hygiene, the following items are non-returnable unless faulty: Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products and towels, we will accept returns if they are in a saleable condition with unbroken seals and packaging, and only if supported by a valid proof of purchase (your despatch note) for exchange or refund. Food and Beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.