Lanka Kade Sealife Animals – bag of 6
Lanka Kade Sealife Animals bag of 6 is great starter set for children who love sorting, stacking, impersonating and playing with the different animals.
Beautifully handcrafted in Sri Lanka. These fair-trade characters feature a unique and natural wood grain which are brightly printed on both sides with non-toxic paint. Fashioned from sustainable rubberwood and at 25mm thick this makes them perfect for tiny hands.
These beautiful characters make fantastic starter sets for those looking to start a collection or even special occasion gifts.
For a truly open-ended play, why not mix and match all the different animals! The imagination is the only limitation! You can find the other Animal Bags here. They include characters from the dinosaurs, farm, countryside, minibeasts, sealife and world animals all in Lanka Kade’s natural painted range.
Lanka Kade take pride in paying a fair wage to all their artisans. Lanka Kade regularly consult with the skilled artisans to maximise sustainability and minimise waste.
As this is a natural wood product blemishes should be expected, therefore these are part of the beauty of a natural wood product.
This set of 6 Sealife Animals is:
- printed on both sides with a colourful design showing a natural wood grain edge
- includes a seahorse, shark, crab, narwhal, octopus and turtle
- supplied in a net bag which can be used to store them once playtime is over
- a super chunky size – each dinosaur is 25mm thick
- made from eco friendly wood
- are perfect for small world play, story sacks and more
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.